Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Baarrffff

Since I'm on my "save-money" mode, I have started eating Shawarma for lunch again... not that I'm complaining, coz I love shawarma, but wifey has been complaining about my drinking with Coke/Pepsi in the evenings because when I burp, the smell of wild garlic just comes out... I do think that it's gross, but I can't help it. I like garlic filled shawarma... I guess I just have to buy mint gums from now on.

*

Champions League Finals tonight. Where do I watch? Grrr.. I know it will be showing on ESPN because I have seen the adverts for the last week, but I'm sure Dubai Orbit will block it. Grrr..

*

Donna from Dragon Boat Alive have invited me to participate the 2nd competition this Saturday (May 26). I know I'm 60% fit, but I can't miss this chance! So look for me at Mina Siyahi this Saturday morning, 8am.

*

Episode Update: I am on a House - Season 1 Marathon. For an obnoxious, grumpy, selfish doctor, Gregory House is sure so likable. I love that show. Also, waiting fore the season ender episodes of 24 and Heroes (currently downloading at home).

*

Movie Update: Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End will show tomorrow. Woo Hoo!!! Ayy, Captain Jack Sparrow... (On a side note, researchers claim that the decrease number of pirates in the world is the main cause of Global Warming. - read here)
Also, have you seen the awesome trailer for Transformers Movie? Wow! That will be the film of this summer.

*

Pimpin' my car is currently put on hold. Let me have my RAV4 tuned up and have the wheels changed, and if I have enough money left, go Apple Green! LOL

2 comments:

Maeyo said...

apple green? Sure ka?

La lang!

hiya glenny!

Glenn said...

hehe. elow din...

yea.. apple green rules! pede rin hot pink... kaya lang di ko na magagamit rav ko pag ganon. lolz.