Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TV Listing

As most of you know, I love watching TV serials.. Well, downloaded ones anyway. It all started a few years ago (2001? - LOL) and I used to be a big huge fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. However, the actual show on the telly would only show Season 1 and 2, when in fact Season 5-6 were already being shown in the States. I got to know about Napster/Morpheus/Kazaa/Limewire, and the power of P2P (peer-to-peer) sharing, and I was hooked. In non-techy terms, a person in the US would record an episode from tv hooked up to his computer, and upload the episodes on the internet.

Nowadays, the quality of the episodes is much much better due to new video codecs, as well as good bandwidth speed. If an episode is shown in the US today, I would have it after 4 hours of being shown on the net.

The episodes I look forward to every week are as follows:
Monday - Desperate Housewives (for wifey)
Tuesday - Heroes, 24
Wednesday - House
Thursday - Bleach, Naruto, Lost
Friday - Grey's Anatomy, Smallville, Pimp My Ride, Scrubs

Sigh. I can't wait to watch Heroes and 24 tonight. Also, apparantly Grey's Anatomy last week was a 2-hr episode. Dang, and I forgot to download the second hour.

Happy watching!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I liked some of those shows too. But many are no more.

My site: Tax Attorney