Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good times, bad times, gimme some of that...

An eventful week once again. Good news, bad news? Let's start with the good...

Wifey is preggy. Yep folks... I am gonna become a dad. Like big news. So far it's exciting, not feeling the nervousness or the Shrek 3 syndrom.

So yesterday, I sent the following text to a group of friends on my phonebook:

Did you hear the updates? Bourne Ultimatum and Sturdust are showing this week. Yay! Tagal ko hinintay to! Nuod tayo ha! Oo nga pala, I'm gonna be a dad.

So I get the following texts from friends:

Nette: Mabrook dadi nooner! I bet xcitd ka abt ur baby nooner! Hehe iwan nyo samen pg date kep wkends ha! congrats!

Badz: naks d ka pla baog hehehe

Luan: And did u know dat bourne ultimatum opend 2 an estimated $70.2 million in the US&canada. 1 of d best starts ever of an action film... nga pala, congrats dude. - Super natawa ako dito.

Lori: Congrats! tatay kana! okey sama ako manood. - Yea... pangpatawa lang yung intro no! hehe.. pero sige nuod tayo.

Obet: WTF dats a great news. - WTF pa? hehe

Mei: Haha we know! when ang blow out dadi glenn? u owe us a dinner partei! twins twins! - nakow... twins hanap nyo? hehehe... Hirap yan!

Ronald: Hahaha. Ayos sa entry. Congrats! Congrats! - magaling ako mag enter eh.. lol

Stan: Dadddyyy! U got milk? Congrats to th both of u. Magkaka trophy k n! - Hehehe.. Sunod lang ako sayo master!

Justin: Dude Congratulations! Make sure dat ur kid is gud in DDR ha. Heheh.. - Siyempre! pati dun sa hand revo.. hehe... DDR tayo!

Ruth: Finaly may tatawag na syo ng 'idol'! Congrats - oo nga!!! No daddy, no papa.. Idol! hehe

My conversation with my younger sister goes like this:
G: Uy, nasan ka?
E: nasa work. Nasa meeting. Pede ka tumawag after 30 mins?
G: May sasabihin lang ako.. You're gonna be an aunt.
E: Ah ok. bye.

Hehe. and she left me a comment on friendster. I want little scheela not little glenn... pls... ok?
LOL

By afternoon, I called up the clan in Canada. Twin says that she wants it to be a girl ... Nephews says they want boy. And I told Mama that she should come here for 6 months to take care of them, because she did the same thing to twin's kids. hehe.

***

On a very sad note... Allan's dad just passed away this morning. Allan is perhaps the closest friend I have here in Dubai, and it's an added bonus that he is married to my wife's cousin. So every get together with them is a blast. So dude, my sincere condolences, and remember that we are here for you.

2 comments:

fragileheart said...

LOL so do you guys just pass your Mum around to take care of your kids? That's not very nice, though I'm sure Tita Lynds wouldn't really have it any other way huh? How are you K'glenn?

Glenn said...

@Regina: Haha. It sounds bad, but if Mom's able to do it for my twin, she should be able to do it for me. LOL. Besides... I'm doing her a favor. :P

I'm fine. Nice blog. :)