Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Return of the Cat...

Now that wifey is preggy, we have decided that we should only focus on one baby in our life. And to do that, we have to part with our MiMi the cat. The last few weeks, MiMi has been quite noisy for our taste, and maybe it's our fault since she's used to the sun and the grass and her freedom to run around and mingle with other cats. Maybe our choice of appartment-housed the cat is wrong, and that maybe we imprisoned her in a smaller environment.

We returned her to the place where we found her - our earlier villa. She was groaning and meowing the whole 30 mins I was driving, and I was afraid that she did not adjust to the heat and the sun. But once we reached the villa, wifey opened the car door, and she got out, went inside, and never looked back. I guess she was homesick and was glad to be back home.

Sigh.

3 comments:

fragileheart said...

Awh it's hard parting with a kitty cat. I miss my cat in Canada... she's the only thing that would make me want to go back home but I don't even know if she'd recognise me anymore!! :(

Glenn said...

:(

The only good thing about it is, she was originally a stray, so I guess she misses the outdoors, which we weren't able to provide.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.