Monday, September 3, 2007

5 things you don't know about me...

There are a couple of things that people don't know about me... Some secrets hidden for ages, which are not meant to be shared, due to embarrasments and public humiliations. But since I am going to be a father, I have to suck it up and share them to you. So without further ado, 5 things you don't know about me...

- I love rock music. I enjoy rap music. But sometimes, just sometimes, when alone while driving, I would sing to the tune of Britney Spears, N'Sync, and wait for it.. wait for it.... the BackStreetBoys. Don't ask me why.

- I don't like thriller, or scary movies. I hate being surprised, and I always end up getting pissed. The last time I watched a scary movie, wifey got turned off when I hid behind her after I screamed like a little girl.

- Men being responsible for all things DIY does not apply to us. Wifey is more knowledgeable when it comes to fixing anything related to house. She does better wall drilling, plumbing and anything related to tools/hardwares. Just recently, there was a clog in the toilet wash basin, and she told me to pour acid. After doing it, the acid melted through the pipes, and all the dirt and gross stuff just came running down the floor. I didn't know that you have to pour the acid slowly.

- I heart celebrity dirt. See? Who says heart?!

- I am not a sentimental guy. I am not a sentimental guy. I am not a sentimental guy. I am not a sentimental guy... I'm repeating this over and over again until I start to believe it. Contrary to popular belief, I have a soft spot that only a few have seen. Don't believe me? Put in the movie I am Sam, and wait for it. Just today, I ready the book Marley and Me, and tears just wouldn't stop... for the life of me why?! BTW, Marley and Me is highly recommended.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU CRIED! MARLEY & ME???? SERIOUSLY???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ako din eh. =)

you're turning into a softie!

Glenn said...

Coz it was an obedient doggy!!!

Check out the replies at http://www.marleyandme.com

Me want doggy too!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww!!! :D

seriously glenny. seriously?! backstreet boyz?! crying?! hay sigh.

Glenn said...

@mahryska: asus. try reading the book. Tignan natin kung di ka iiyak.

upload ko mamaya yung ebook.

Anonymous said...

whenever i read your list, HEART always get to tickle my bones.
i still can't believe those came from you.

Glenn said...

:)

I heart you. Coolness.

yevka said...

bring home marley & me and i'll see if it's worth tears.

oh, i take that back... no, it shouldn't...

"heart"? yuck. as in yuck. so highschool! haha!

ate, this is your karma. hahaha! the guy who likes backstreet boys, cries at doggie books, hides behind your back and says heart to you. what did you do to have such big time karma?! wehehe! weg

Anonymous said...

@yevka: Ate, i did exactly what you did, only i made them fall in love with me and left them hanging. hahahahahaha. eto, karma na nga. BIG TIME!!!

may glenn karma na, may yevka karma pa.

lord help me.

LOL