Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A special week...

Today is wifey's birthday. Since we are on a save-up spree for the upcoming new furnitures we plan to buy, we decided, no gifts... So I'm counting on you all to give wifey an excellent gift.. hihi.. yung unisex ha. :D So happy birthday!!! I heart you.

***

Before I forget, happy belated b-day to bro-in-law (Sept 15) and bro-in-law's GF (Sept 18). Hehe. Bday week nga!

***

Prison Break Season 3 has finally started. Coolness.

***

If you have nothing to do and willing to watch a film online - all 1 hr and 56 minutes, may I suggest you watch the documentary on http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com. If you feel lazy, or have a slow connectivity, I have downloaded the file to my machine.

All I can say is.. Conspiracy Theory my ass. This is the real deal. Wake up. The Revolution Is Now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's it?? you're counting on other people to give me an excellent gift? what a load of crap.

and am i just supposed to open my hands and accept it??

oh no no no no no....

ANNOUNCEMENT: di po makapal mukha ko. asawa ko lang yun.